- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 3 doses. Repeat as needed until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Not recommended.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.